Thursday, October 22, 2009

HAPPINESS

It has been crazy in our family lately! This last Saturday my older sister Stacia got ENGAGED to Jean a wonderful man-you can check her blog for the whole story. Last night, my older brother Jared called me and said, "He no longer was dating Hannah"-because they are ENGAGED too! What is going on around here! I told my husband he needs to propose again so I don't feel left out! Ha! Just kidding---We are soooooooo EXCITED for both of you! Jean and Hannah are fabulous and we are so thankful to welcome them into our family! Congrats on becoming your best self, so that you could deserve the best-each other! lOVE YOU ALWAYS!
The Lott's

1 comment:

Deb said...

Darling Mo,
I love all of the girl that is you - the way you think, write, love your family, etc. You are truly an amazing person who knows the truth of life - that it's for living and loving!! You make me smile! :)Deb