Monday, January 4, 2010

HO HO HO!

Happy 2010! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! Here are a few of our Highlights:



My Darling mother and sweet little Kennedy! I don't have many pictures of my mom with my little girl yet-so I especially liked this of them in their jammies.


Byron is a champ-Santa brought Bentley a train with a track-wahoo!

We love the excuse for Christmas-to all get new matching pj's-so fun-and warm-thanks Bergs!





THE FEAST! Christmas Eve we have a feast of all of our favorite foods! It is wonderful to all pitch in during the day to make it all-then we snack on it for the rest of the week.









4 comments:

The Potter Family said...

Great pictures, Mo! I miss you and think of you often! We should get the kids together sometime soon! I have been trying to take Carson to story/play time at the library on Tuesdays at 10:00 and he just loves it. We would love to have you guys come sometime!

Unknown said...

Hey mogely! Looks like you had a great holiday. It fun to catch up with you on your blog. How is your mom doing? I hope she is doing well. My aunt just recovered from both breast cancer and lung cancer so my thoughts are with your family. Have a good new year!

Lexie, Jacob, &, Dominic Bradshaw said...

monique your little girl is so beautiful i just love her big blue eyes she is so precious. i'm sooooooooooooo sorry i missed all that food it looks wonderful. love ya, lex

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

Monique! What a beautiful baby you have! I am so glad that you all had a great christmas. Looks like the FUN White parties I can so clearly remember. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers always. Miss ya sister!