Monday, June 20, 2011

SUMMER

I just wanted to do a quick catch up! We are beginning summer around here and love it all! We have been busy with family, jewelry art shows, and fun! First of all I had an art show in Spokane and won one of four awards given out between 280 artists. I was so surprised and feel so grateful to have received one! Also, My brother returned home from his mission in Guatemala where he served for 2 years! We have enjoyed him being home so much. Men don't come better than him. My sister had a baby boy, I only have 9 weeks until our baby girl comes!!!....names! Help...If you are done having children or willing to share a bunch of girl names----I would love it! I have no idea on names yet---just nothing that really screams yes. So-please post some of your fav's! Here are a few family pictures we just took last month when all of us 6 kids were home together at my parents. I cannot remember a nicer more quality fun time than that week! Here they are:
Hope you are all enjoying Life......and please pass on some girl names! :) Thanks!

3 comments:

Simply, Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures!

I don't have any name ideas, but when I hear some, I'll pass them along. ;)

triest said...

You're so beautiful! And I can't wait to see what your little beauty of a baby girl will look like! As for names, where did Byron serve his mission? I'm named after my dad's favorite mission area, and we're going to try and do the same for our girls. Ross served in Geneva, Switzerland, so our first girl will be Genevieve. And since I served in Anaheim and Santa Ana, we're thinking of Annie. It's just an idea... I love telling the story of how I got my name! It's unique, it has a bit of history to it, and when you're creative, your little girl won't be one of five in her kindergarten class with the same name:) Love ya babe... good luck!

Jessie's Jargon said...

Ahhh Mo! Your family looks so happy and healthy. I am so happy for you. I hope to see you again sometime soon!!