Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday and Anniversary!

My sweet Bentley is giving me kisses. Thanks for the open mouth B! He doesn't have it figured out yet. He is so precious. Byron and Bentley came to visit me at our holiday Bazaar we held. It is always fun to see them. I truly feel I could not be any happier, nor more blessed.
November 4th was our 3rd Anniversary. My mother watched Bentley for us for a few hours, while Byron and I went up to Leavenworth and had a late lunch and skipped down the street hand in hand-literally. A girl our age drove past us on the street smiling ear-to-ear-because she was jealous that her man was too proud to be silly with her! I LOVE that about Byron-there is no one to impress but me-so if I like it he's great! *we have to thank our family for the very thoughtful and tender cards they sent! We so appreciate your love and kind thoughts! We love you too!

Byron's birthday is 6 days before our anniversary. He is 26!!!! I had Jared and Christine Potter surprise him and meet us for lunch at Red Robin. It was so fun! Byron and I love Jared and Christine to death-and of course Carson too! That evening my sister Stacia came over to our house with her two daughters Brielle and Sicily, as well as my parents for some icecream cake. We had a fabulous day just being together-Bentley and I never get enough of him!

No comments: