Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Bentley James Lott a 19 month old lion! I wanted him to be a lion because he LOVES to growl-he lifts his arms-and squishes his nose and eyes-and this little rar comes out----he is so precious!

Byron was a little jealous that Bentley was so adorable-he thought he would be too! What do you think?! I was laughing soooo hard I'm surprised I got pictures with him in them! I told Byron----he would be an UGLY hippy! I love MY LIONS!

The Mr.& Mrs. with our lion-I told Byron we should've been
Adam and Eve with our lion! He didn't think so.

Grandpa & Grandma White-Grandpa raced us
home so he could see Bentley. Bentley LIVES for
his grandpa! He didn't want to leave!

Grandma showing Bentley the huge blow-up spider
No-thank you!
Grandma singing our Halloween song to Bentley! I sang this song all morning around our house!
The Halloween Song: Halloween, Halloween, lots of fun on Halloween. Black cats, and ghosts, goblins too, clowns and whitches all say BOO! Pumpkins with eyes shiny and bright make us shiver with FRIGHT! Halloween, Hallowee-we LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!
song-compliments of our wonderful grandma Bergeson!!!! We love you!

3 comments:

Jas and Berg said...

yay for posting! i love it! He is so cute and such an appropriate costume! we miss you all and can't wait to see you. Aunt B.

The Potter Family said...

Bahaha! Byron makes me laugh all the time. We just love you two and are so thankful for your friendship!
Bentley is the cutest lion ever.

Anonymous said...

Your family is soo cute! I can't wait to meet Bentley in person! Love ya girl!!!