Saturday, May 9, 2009

Welcome to Our New Home

Home Sweet Home:


Well we are ecstatic about our new home. Byron and I sold our home on the back side of fancher 2 years ago-with plans of building. As all of you know building a home is not a quick or easy project. We do have our house plans, but have decided to wait until timing is better for us. I will be having our little girl in 2 months and Bentley is two years old-so our current apartment is cramping his energy. There are a few things we really love about this home: It is an original craftsman home with beautiful wood floors-and an indoor and outdoor fireplace. The outdoor fireplace has a patio area and is fenced in with a jungle gym for Bentley-which HE LOVES! The home is on sunset highway-which we don't love, but it makes up for it-because there is a trail from my back door to the loop trail around town-an 11 mile bike/running/walking trail around the river---which I already Love-and ride often. We will start moving next week, but take our time for a couple of weeks! We hope to have you over soon!

You can see there is grass on both sides of the house, one side is fenced, one is not. WAHOO-PARTY TIME!

8 comments:

BipolarBunny said...

Very nice.

The Potter Family said...

Wait....Sunset? So is this a different one than you guys talked about the other week?
It is beautiful! I love the front porch. MMmmmmm! I can't wait to see it. Let me know if there is a day next week that I can help you pack and take stuff over. Love you!

monica said...

i love it.

Simply, Sarah said...

I LOVE that home! Congrats!

Lillian J. White said...

I have loved this house since i first saw and im so excited for you guys! We are ready to work (pack, move, babysit) and reap the benefits (PARTY!).

Jessie's Jargon said...

How great and exciting! I want to buy my own place so bad... I had throwing money into rent.

Hailey said...

Monique!!!!! I LOVE that you found us here. Thanks for commenting I am excited to stay in touch. You have an adorable family. How exciting you have a girl on the way! I'm glad things are going well. I looked at your bags and other goodies. They are amazing! I want one of those bags, I may be purchasing one soon. :)
Anyway, sooo good to hear from you. I am excited to stay updated through our blogs!

ShuaChelle said...

What a gem! I love the front porch, its adorable and Im so excited for your coming addition with a little girl! So much change and excitment :)