Tuesday, May 12, 2009

work and pray!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us." Gordon B. Hinckley

Well, the last 3 months I have become the secretary for our trucking company. I dispatch the trucks, finding them loads, doing the paperwork, and billing. I'm thankful I am competent enough to learn a whole new trade to help us, however the last few months have honestly been the most stressful and emotional of my life. I have been dilligent in doing all I can to make this company succeed; While trying to not let my other responsibilities fall too much. I am still teaching at the gym, the first counselor in YW at church, and still have my Monique Paige-boutique business that I have tried to expand, as well as my little Bentley and being pregnant also. What a party. The other day I opened my scriptures-truly needing a lift and found this verse in Alma 26:27 "Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us and said: Go amongst they brethren, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success." I am thankful for the knowledge I have, and the spirit of the Lord that is able to work in us. I loved the above quote-do all we can-what else can we do? I hope you all create A great Day!

1 comment:

Jessie's Jargon said...

Wow, you have so much on your plate. Make sure to have a little "Mo" time every once in a while. It's healthy you know... :)