Sunday, May 16, 2010

Things that happen when Byron's gone.....

Well Byron has been working out of town sometimes, and he is gone for 3-5 days at a time. So we have been getting a little mischeivious around the Lott home....
Spending more time at Grandma's---Bentley wanted to pick a flower to take home with us! I came outside and saw him pull this whole flower out of the ground-root and all-it was a stubborn flower.

Well, I cut MY HAIR! OVER 5 INCHES! Wahoo! It is a little shorter than I had in mind-but It is pretty cute.

Bentley helping with dishes-in the afternoon-and yes, I am in my lounge around the house clothes! I love these all-comfy clothes-and I would not wear them all day if I knew Byron was coming home!

The hair cut-and highlights! Wahoo---and for lunch Bentley and I ate half a watermelon-our summer staple food! We are excited to show Dad all of our fun!!!!

3 comments:

Jas and Berg said...

Sis! Your hair is soooo cute! I forgot how much I like it shorter. I bet it feels good to have it fresh and sassy...perfect for summer. Way to post. I need to. Talk to you soon! way to make the most of your hubby being gone.

Liberty said...

Your little family is adorable! And your hair cut is sooo cute!! I miss you let's talk soon!

Lexie, Jacob, &, Dominic Bradshaw said...

love your hair mo! it's got spunk and i think it fits you perfectly. oh and by the way your kids are adorable. love ya