Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bentley is 3!

Well, this is very late, but On March 24th Bentley James turned 3! He is so fun and sweet! I adore him-like I never thought boys could be adored!

THINGS We LOVE about BENTLEY:

-He is the sweetest brother and boy I have ever known.

-He loves to cuddle and hug and kiss-AND he's not a SISSY-LALA

-He loves to work-he did almost ALL of our snow shoveling this last winter-HAPPILY!
-He is so happy and laughs constantly!

-He helps do any and everything-he makes dinner with me, and does chores in the morning.

*We love most of all that he is ours FOREVER! Hap Hap Happy Birthday (voice of GUS- cinderella)!

The night before Bentley's birthday Byron and I decorated the house with streamers and balloons! So when Bentley woke up in the morning and walked out of his room-he was so excited and bashful that he was the center of attention! He loved it! He said, "Mom! I love balloons!"

Well, we are not extreme with presents. We got him a couple of things he needed and a 3-wheel scooter at target that is TOY STORY! He loved it. It was so fun! We went outside with him-and Byron was demoted to the tri-cycle!
We love being a family!

My two darling boys!

No comments: