Thursday, March 4, 2010

lots of love

"The Happiest moments of my life have been the few I have passed at home in the bosom of my Family!" -this is officially my favorite quote-by Thomas Jefferson

You know children are more work than I thought, but bring more happiness and love than I thought. Kennedy is more fun everyday...she is now 7 months old and finally getting a bit more chunky!
Officially for two weeks now....we have all been very sick. Bentley started with a pink eye, sinus, head and throat cold.....we all got the 2 week long intense cough, then Byron finally got the cold a few days ago, as we start getting over it, Kennedy decided to finish us off with pink eye! Seriously...it has been crazy---so we have had a lot of home time-and down time-Kennedy wanted some lovin' as I was cleaning up and making dinner so i put her in my sling-----so fun!
the two of us after both of our bath time!
Bentley was the first to greet Kennedy this morning when she woke up, he climbed in her bed, and strokes her head, "good morning sweets." How's my sweetie? Moma's comin hold on...." he is so sweet to her I just love their GUTS!

Bentley and Byron went to run errands, Bentley jumped out of the truck and said, "hapy valtine day mom! I love you!" So sweet---the flowers are from Bentley...Byron got me a darling outfit...even the right sizes---he is so great! Hope you all had a fabulous valentines-and are still doing great!

1 comment:

ALTAI Systems said...

Hey I have no idea who you guys are and I found your page by mistake, but that baby pic with the white outfit(rabbit?) is the cutest darn think. And Im a guy.... You should enter that into a contest...