Monday, July 27, 2009

The greatest miracles
















Kennedy Paige joined our eternal family on Tuesday July 21st, 2009. Those of you who have given birth hopefully have seen and felt the heavenly blessing it is to be able to bear and rear children. "To have a child is to have your heart forever walking around outside of your body." I feel this is true in every sense of my heart.
We are both feeling well and doing great. The birth was fabulous. I only pushed four or five times! The best part was that my darling mother was there. My mom has been at both my children's births. I think it is the neatest experience to have your mother-who gave all of life and love to you-see you give that for your child. It was a fabulous and memorable day that I am so thankful to be able to share with my mother. My whole family was able to come to the hospital afterwards and meet the sweet new addition! Thanks fam we love you all!

7 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

Congratulations Mo! I am so happy for you! What a precious little girl! Keep me posted! I can't wait to see more pictures of her!

mombergie said...

You are so adorable and darling. The most spiritual experiences I have had also are having my children. It is the greatest miracle and to share that with the ones you love, what a great blessing. Plus what a great looking group of family. Love each of you.
Aunt Bonnie

The Potter Family said...

Wow, Mo- You look fabulous! We were so excited to meet sweet little Kennedy! She is beautiful. I can't wait to see you guys again! Lots of love, Christine.

Jessie's Jargon said...

Congrats Mo. That is so exciting.

emily Stoddard said...

Monique! She is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats!!!

Allison said...

COngrats! We need to catch up sometime. You look great and am sure you are the best mom ever.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.