Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time with Dad....

I took Bentley over to see Byron at work a couple of times last week. He loves to work with dad----he's even getting the right buttons down-so he can move the tractor, and help work---I love that he and Byron have something in common!
What's better then water fights! Byron won-Bentley is getting some great practice! Byron had just gotten home from work-and we were outside watering the grass-party time! Byron and I have always been famous for water fights-especially in the house---they are so fun and spontaneous, they make me feel young and fun! You should try them!

Bentley loves bikes and dirt-and is always found with them...hence my bike helmet, and a shovel full of dirt! That's my boy!
Grandpa and Grandma's house is one of his favorite places for many reasons. A couple of which include: Grandpa and Grandma are there, they have bikes, a the riding tractor! He's just got it all figured out. He plays for hours outside and still is sad when we have to say goodbye!

No comments: