Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My darling mother....

Saturday night my mother had a series of seizures. After some tests at the hospital we found she has 7 masses in her brain that are cancer. She is having a biopsy taken of them on Thursday. This will give us more answers: where is it coming from, how long has it been there, and what can we do to treat it. We are having a special fast Thursday for miracles on her behalf. If you would please extend your prayers and faith we would greatly appreciate it. We know the Lord hears and answers the prayers of his children. We believe in miracles! Thank you for your love and support!

7 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

Mo-

I am sorry to hear this. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Keep me posted on what they find out, what they determine, and what they are going to do! We send our love and best wishes your way.

Love to all,
Stephanie

Crystal Noel Perry said...

Oh Monique, that's hard stuff to find out. My prayers and faith are adding to yours. Love ya!

Lopez Family said...

Mo- I wrote Stacia quite a lengthy message directed toward your whole family. I am so sorry. Me dru and all my family are going to be fasting tomorrow. We all love aunt Janae and you all so much. We will be fighting this with you in every and any way we can. Our love and prayers are continually with you all. Ash

emily Stoddard said...

Mo- I'm so sorry! My prayers are also with you and your family! Keep us posted, Em

Monica said...

Monique-
This is Monica (Geren) Flynn. I can't believe it. I am definitely keeping your family in my prayers. Please tell your mom I am thinking of her. Please keep us updated.

Jenn said...

Oh, I thinking of you and your family so much these days, if you need anything please let me know. You are very loved, and we are praying for you...

Brittani Terry said...

I will remember her in my prayers!!